The "BEST" Sandwich "Best" also meaning Bacon, Egg, Spinach, and Tomato
on parmesan-parsley crusted sheepherders bread!
How to make: butter one slice of bread and sprinkle with
grated parmesan and fresh chopped parsley. Grill in a hot
skillet until parmesan begins to brown. In the same pan,
crack an egg and cook over hard. Season with pepper.
Assemble sandwich with other ingredients and take your
brown bag lunch to a whole new level :)
Simple Mac & Cheese
You'll never want instant or microwave
mac & cheese after you try this recipe!
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook 8 ounces of pasta until al dente.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and whisk in 2 tablespoons of flour until well blended. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Slowly whisk in 1 1/2 cups of milk and bring to a slight boil. Immediately remove from heat and stir in 2 cups of shredded cheese (I recommend a sharp cheddar and jack blend).
4. Add a dash of worchestershire sauce, dash of thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon of spicy brown mustard. Add pasta to cheese mixture and pour in a greased pan.
5. Top with more shredded cheese and make the topping by combining 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
6. Bake at 375* for 30 minutes.